Our fitness and nutrition package combines all elements of both our fitness and our nutrition packages, giving you the best and comprehensive schedule to achieve your goals. We believe that training and nutrition go hand in hand, and to achieve your goals, weather you want to lose weight, be healthier or training for competition, you cannot have one without the other. This package coordinates the two, restructuring both your fitness and diet together so that they are both as effective and personal to you as possible.
The package includes the following:
- FREE consultations - not only will you have a free initial consultation, where we find out as much about you and your goals as we can to make your training truly personal, we don't just leave you to get on with it. Follow up consultations at 2,4, and 8 weeks will be arranged so we can track your progress and can make any changes that may be needed to make your programme as suitable to you as possible.
- 6 Training Schedules - After your initial consultation, we will put together 6 training schedules coordinated with your diet plan to help you see how your training will develop, and how they fit together, so you can keep track of your progress. These schedules include:
- Programme overview - this sets out your 8 week 3-Step-Plan in full as well as summarising what exercises you need to do each day.
- 3 weekly schedules - for each step of the 3-Step-Plan setting out in more detail your coordinated fitness and diet plan for each day of the week.
- Strength Schedule - this tells you what exercises you need to do for each strength training session, and when you need to do them. It sets out your exercises for your upper body, lower body and your core strength training.
- Cardio Vascular Schedule (fitness) - this sets out what exercises you need to do, when to do them, how long for, the intensity and the distance
- FREE Nutrition Guide - a comprehensive guide explaining the facts about all things to do with nutrition, including the 7 main areas of the diet: Carbohydrates, Fats, Proteins, Vitamins and minerals, fibre, alcohol and water.
- Daily Dietary Diary (DDD) - This allows you to log what you eat each day, so you can keep track and take an objective look at how you have been doing. It also allows us to assess better what sort of foods you eat, what you like, and how we can best adapt your diet to suit you.
- FREE access to all areas of the website for the duration of your package (2 months), as well as e-mail support for any questions you may have. You will also get your own, personal area on the website where you can access all your training schedules.